Monday, October 19, 2009
Behavior Change Day 1
In my exercise psych class we have to pick a health related behavior change and do it for 4 weeks. I decided to cut down on how much I eat in front of the TV. I just finished meal #1. I'm not going to lie, I'm having a little bit of anxiety about it. This is a really hard behavior to change for me. I generally relax when I eat and spend the time zoning out in front of a TV show. I feel like that didn't happen just now. I'm all high strung. However- The eating was different. It was less of an anesthetic. It was good, but I found my sweet spot (my personal perfect place to stop) much easier than usual. I'm full now, but not stuffed. I also laid back afterwards and took some deep breaths. That was nice. But now that I'm done eating it's TV time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment