Here I go again!
I'm sitting here planning out my meals for the week. Yes, even Ellyn Satter would have to be proud of my intention to improve my contextual skills. I even had breakfast this morning! It's amazing, i know. So I've got my recipe box open with cards spilled all over the table, the most recent cooking light magazine dog eared for quick reference, allrecipes.com loaded on the side by side monitors, and my shopping list in front of me. I'm ready- but am I making good choices? Here's what I've got so far:
1. Eggplant and Goat Cheese Sandwich (cooking light of course- inspired by the eggplants at farmer's market)
2. Homemade salsa for tacos- the peppers I picked up at FM are already roasted
3. Stir fried wok vegetables- bok choy, another purchase from FM
4. Salmon with broccoli and rice
So ambitious I know- we'll see
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment