Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stressful Day

I had quite a stressful day today. I woke up early, worked on my proposal for 4 hours, scrambled to do my homework in time, and hopped over to my FitU meeting. All of this was before 11am. I missed breakfast, I was starving for lunch- and I was so wacked out that I through a little hissy fit and ate lunch while watching The Biggest Loser. Ironic? Maybe. Well, I talked with Dawn, Buck, and Haylee today and I just feel pressured to complete my behavior change. Independent from the assignment, I want to eat dinner at the table- but most importantly, I want to want to. At this point I feel that the pros do not outweigh the cons. However, Linda's lecture today encouraged me to reframe my self talk. I talk to myself about NOT eating in front of the TV. That is a restrictive behavior. Instead, I need to say to myself that I want TO eat at the dinner table or on the patio. I still think that more often than not I am eating away from the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment