Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Finals Week
Here it is, the day of my finals. I had a freak out attack 2 days ago just thinking about it. I have been in better shape this semester than in semesters past, but it all came down to the other night. I had my DI interview yesterday- that may have been a big part of it. I know that I am really stressed out when I can't remember the last time I was hungry. I have been eating, and eating, and eating, but I can't remember the last time I was hungry. I have not eaten til I was stuffed, but just until I was slightly sedated. Well, what can you do? At least I have a coping mechanism (passive as it is). Otherwise I would just fall apart at the seams. I know I'll be back on track in no time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment